Friday, April 19, 2013

A Mission of Charity

Ordinarily, I don't post blogs about other blogs, but I have decided to make an exception for a close friend of mine.  Her name is Tiffany, and she is about to begin a two and a half year journey in Honduras working at an orphanage that provides shelter, education, and the basic essentials of life, called Farm of the Child.  Here is a link to her blog, which provides a snapshot into her reality.  Currently she is raising funds to support her mission trip, so if you are able to donate in any capacity, please consider contributing here. Thanks again to all of my readers for your continued support and prayer as we journey through this life together. I will be writing a new article soon, I promise! Until then, God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment